Sunday, November 18, 2007

Weekly stats : Week 3 (12-16 Nov.)






Weekly pips are still on the plus side at the end of Week 3 (see above), but the lot decrease after the big loss and commissions made this important weekly loss of 11,09%. 2 signs of trading deterioration : W/L ratio is almost the half comparing to previous week, and average loss increased to 24,1 p, from 15,7 last week. I should take high probability trades only if I want to increase the W/L again, and cut the losses early, to lower the average loss.

November is still up by 24,12%.


1 comment:

Waqar said...

I don’t think it is possible to be successful just by winning every trade; it should always be winning and losing, if we really won to be successful then we must continue to be consistent and that’s enough to bring profits. I am not this consistent yet I am making fair amount of profits regularly especially thanks to OctaFX broker, it’s a top broker with having 50% bonus on deposit, so that really helps me work and allows me to be successful.