Sunday, December 9, 2007

Being there

This is becoming an obsession for me: I listened to it all the weekend long, in the plane etc. The guy is phenomenal. The best piano trio in the last few years, IMHO. Proving that sensual, spiritual jazz can come even from  icy Norway.

"As silence can sometimes speak as loudly as thunder, and insofar as careful elaboration of melody can be just as compelling as more vivid expansion, Gustavsen's trio makes a clear case for the elusive power of restraint."

A bargain right now with peanut dollar on Amazon. Two more excellent cds of Tord with ECM.

1 comment:

Salim said...

There is always great feeling just been present in such places, I am so happy that I selected high class business like Forex trading, it has always given me freedom to do whatever I wish yet there is no effect on how I do it. This is mainly due to OctaFX broker’s classic mobile facility, it’s an option which allows me to work from any corner of the world smoothly and there is no issues with execution of trading orders due to been especially created for ECN trading.