Thursday, June 5, 2008

What a day! (and Weinstein's axiom)


I overtraded today, and I had no time to publish all trades separately. But all the trades of the day are on these two charts, eur/jpy and eur/usd. It was a huge volatility day and my trades look ridiculously small on this broader picture. They are just that : bits of the big movement up. With these tiny bits I had a 6,60% increase of my account, whithout catching to trend up. More important, I spent two hours only in front of the monitors, i have to run my other business also. M. Weinstein said that clearly : trade one bit at a time, imitate the
sparrow. This is the way to millions.

10 trades in total today, 8 winners, 0 losers, 2 nulls. +6,6%

1 comment:

Mohsin said...

It’s always great to have such days, but we must remember not to let it go into our head. My grand-father always use to say that never let the winning go to your head and losses to your heart, it will never let you become successful and I am happy that I am following him and getting results. It is also great to have a quality company to work with like OctaFX, I feel very secure with them and always get best of results!