Wednesday, October 31, 2007

FOMC




Price moved wildly after FOMC on all pairs as usual, on eur/jpy we had a false breakdown and then a move to a new high in less than 30 min. For the first time I didnt jump the gun and I didnt short the pair on the run. I waited for the move up to break the descending trenline, i entered a little bit late, collecting 12 pips very fastly. I closed to cover the previous loss.

5 trades on Wednesday in total. In pips : -8,3 +12,5 +2 -13 +12. Total +5,2 pips, +0.50% of the account.

1 comment:

Imad said...

FOMC is definitely the key event and if we are not careful on how we deal with things then we might end blowing up our whole account. I am extremely lucky to have a solid broker like OctaFX where they have excellent rebate program to help me earn 15 dollars profits per lot size trade and it’s even on the losing one’s too, so that’s why I am able to work well and that’s what allows me to be successful easily without much trouble at all.