Thursday, November 1, 2007

November plan

This blog is an exercise of discipline for me, the lack of discipline and consistency is my biggest problem. So I will try to stay with the plan that follows for November.

I use a 40 times leverage, 10 pips per day is a +2% of my account. I will go for 10% and 50 pips per week, 40% per month., compounding the gains and increasing the lot size week after week. To keep this pace, I have a strictly tight stoploss of 10-12 pips, applied on the 1M TF I use and very fast trades. Only the high probability trades on the very short term are taken.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Planning is definitely the key to things and if we are able to do this correctly then we will make super profits which is why I love working with OctaFX broker where they always help me with that especially through their 50% bonus on deposit, it’s a really decent amount and helps me a lot to work easily, so that’s why I am able to be successful without having to face much trouble at all in this difficult and complicated world of trading.