Sunday, November 25, 2007

Weekly stats : Week 4 (19-23 Nov.)







2nd bad week in a row, due to several factors. First of all, overtrading, 67 trades this week, 50 last week. The ideal would be around 40, even less if possible. 2nd reason is the poor selection of setups, I do not search the high probability ones only anymore. More losing trades that way, W/L ratio dropped again to 1,2. I will try to focus on these 2 elements next week, while trying to decrease ( to <10) the average loss.

November is still up by 8,02%. After the first 2 weeks I was at +39%. I could stop at this point and have a perfect month.

1 comment:

Shangril said...

Frankly speaking I don’t look too much into weekly stats, as it never shows clear picture, but here you obviously have highlighted the whole month, so yes it definitely shows the true picture and that we need to look at that, it’s all about consistency, it is okay to lose some, but that’s till we are winning more than losing. I have also got the consistency, but it has come after regular practice that I have put in which is all thanks to cTrader demo contest by OctaFX, I can participate there regularly and get so much practice.