Friday, November 2, 2007

Antonio José (1902-1936)

"He will become THE Spanish composer of our century," said Maurice Ravel about him. But Antonio met the same fate as Lorca - he was executed by the Falanquists during the Spanish Civil War at age 33. His guitar sonata is a masterpiece, I am listening this right now. Downloaded from Emusic.com for 30 cents! On iTunes they charge you 3 times that (I hate iTunes and all the hype).

This is for my new friend David, a Spanish guy and professionnal trader whom I met at Barcelona Traders Conference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Constantino, thanks for the song!!! I've listened in Itunes and it's nice. Jose Antonio Escobar is the full time, isn't it ?.
I really appreciate. I usually trade forex listening Smooth Jazz. I really like smoothjazz.com, a internet radio station.
Music is nice for trading !!!!

David