Friday, November 2, 2007

Responsibility

In Barcelona, Rob Booker gave us a nice idea: exchange your trades statements with your friends, or give them to your wife every weekend. You will be more responsible this way. We opted with David for the first solution (less dangerous...), to do that every Saturday, BUT e-mails are not good for archiving, commenting charts etc., for me at least. So I created the blog to keep a record of the good and the bad, and be sincere to myself first of all.

This is also addressed to my few friends from the forex community : Eric from Manchester, Vassilis fom Kos Island, Gershom from Tel-Aviv, Wolf from Stuttgart, Mona from Oslo and some others. But is also for ALL OF YOU that you may read this. Your comments are more than welcome, they are needed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for mentionig me. That's a good blog, a good start. All the best for your effort.

Mona

Anonymous said...

I always love to help friends and even strangers, but I believe that we should at least make sure that the person is trustworthy, I never feel relax with sharing anything with a non-trustable guy. I am working with OctaFX broker at present and due to their thrilling features, it’s all too good for me with their 8 USD no deposit bonus to start with while they even have 24/5 support service, so that’s why I always prefer to suggest them to all my friends, as good broker always lead to success.

Oyewole Olatunbosun said...

It is paramount that every forex trader should know that the efficiency of the signal services or your trading system notwithstanding, you should risk only what you can afford to lose, persistence, and a determination to succeed are great advantages. It is highly unlikely that you will become a trading genius overnight, so it is only sensible to await the ripening of your skills, and the development of your talents before giving up. As long as the learning process is painless, as long as the amounts that you risk do not derail your plans about the future and your life in general, the pains of the learning process will be harmless.

Bosun
FxGlory > is a caring broker that helps you to reduce your losses by providing you with profitable and reliable technical and fundamental analyses of the forex market.