Friday, November 30, 2007

November stats




The monthly results show, more clearly than weekly ones, my weak point : big average loss, in comparison with av. winner. My R/R (reward/risk) ratio is only 0,71 and that should be bigger than 1,0. The positive result of this month, despite the huge amount paid as commissions (due to overtrading), was the product of a rather good W/L ratio (1,8).

If I only keep this W/L ratio and increase the R/R ratio to 1,0, with fewer trades if possible, the gains will be much bigger next month.

13,9 trades per trading day on November.

1 comment:

Shraddha said...

This is a really good growth if one has big capital, it might not be so good if we have few hundreds of dollars. I am able to make double/triple of my investment thanks to ideal support I get from OctaFX, it comes in many conditions, but best of all is their low spread of 0.2 pips, it’s really good for a scalper like me and last month (Aug), I made over 70% growth with 500 USD capital, so that’s really good for me especially given I don’t have tons of knowledge.