Saturday, November 10, 2007

Weekly stats : Week 2




I enter all trades with 2 lots. Starting from today, I will count the 2 lots as separate trades, to avoid complicate averaging when adding and substracting lots at different prices. The template above reflects this new calculation. Won pips will be double, and the lost ones too!... The performance doesn't change of course.


Stats for week 2 are on the template. +189 pips gain, W/L ratio =3,0, average win/av. loss = 0,61 (Reward/Risk ratio). Weekly target was met.

Comparing the first 2 weeks, week 2 matches week 1 in performance, but this was obtained with more fear and stress, due to important (in size) losses I had in the last days. Average loss increased from 10,7 to 15,7, lowering the R/R ratio to 0,61, wich should be above 1. W/L ratio is stable around 3, while the number of trades is increased by 50%, driving the commissions paid at 29% of the net gains, quite a lot. i will try to not overtrade next week.

The lot size will be increased by 10% on Monday.

November is up by 39,62%. Monthly target (40%) is almost met. Hope that continues.


1 comment:

Mirza said...

In my view having such growth is just incredible, it is definitely not easy thing to achieve and we need to do a lot of hard work in order to achieve it. I am lucky that I have got high class broker like OctaFX broker, it charges low spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs while there is also daily market updates which helps me so much more and it allows me to be successful so much easier without much trouble.