Friday, February 24, 2012

Micro-surgery

What are 9 ticks for the huge volatility of crude oil? Almost nothing. That's why it is relatively easy to catch them. No need to know what did the Iranians  in Ormuz. No need to anticipate and get the entire price movement (there are MANY, anyway, everyday). All I need is to cash in some ticks here and there, based solely on momentum. Today I had these 9 and 10 more a little bit earlier. It is relatively easy if you are not greedy. Like doing micro-surgery on an elephant.

3 comments:

TST said...

nicely done

Ronny said...

Greediness has really no space in Forex trading, if we don’t learn the right way than market will teach us the wrong way, so it is dependent upon us whether we are interested in losing and only then to learn or we are wise enough to learn from start without losses. I am wise enough because I started with OctaFX broker’s demo contest about so I learned so much there plus was having a contest to win 150 USD per week on their cTrader weekly demo contest.

Aeldra Robinson said...

Looking back to my life when I lost my job is really painful as I was desperately looking for full time job to pay my bills. This was such a bad time, but one of my best friend introduced me with the concept of online trading and with extensive research I was able to find my dream place. In start I was not able to comprehend even a single concept of trading, but after opening a Binary Options Demo Account, I learned a lot and within 2 weeks, I started earning. Right now I am making $1200 per month as a full time Skyline, and looking to move things ahead in future. If you people have any other reliable Skyline markets site, then do share with!!

Binary options scam reviews