Monday, November 26, 2007

Madness (gambling) hour

Before the trades shown here, I was at +70 hard earned pips and +6,75% on account. But it wasn't enough, so I continued trading like a madman or a gambler. I shorted 2 retracements as reversals, -25p, -11p. Finally I went long, when, precisely the uptrend was exhausted! -21p. At this point I was -44 p and -4%! I wiped out all my nice earnings and was deeply in the red too!

I took back the pips later on and finally I break even on account for the day with a lot of stress. How easily a terrific day can turn to a nighmare!...

1 comment:

Mazhar said...

This is so sad to see, I believe that this happens a lot with new comers, it’s often that the best looking day suddenly turns into horror show while the worst one becomes great. It’s the reason why we need to be really good at maintaining the consistency which is where I get massive help from my broker OctaFX, it’s an ideal company especially with their rebate service w here I get 15 dollars extra on every completed 1 lot size, so that’s very fruitful.