Thursday, September 4, 2008

Slices

I tried then 4 trades on eur/jpy, because of the higher volatility of this pair at the moment. I let most the movement pass by and got some bits here and there. The fourth trade was VERY risky, I was confident with the strong bias down and did not close it at -30. Finally it turned positive. That was the first risk taken this week (and hope the last one).

All in all, 22 trades today (11 x 2 lots), 108 pips won, +11,76% on account, new personnal record.

An exceptional week by all means.

1 comment:

Prawar said...

We need to be seriously wise in such situation because this can bring huge profits or can bring huge losses, if we are losing or if there is any uncertainty over the situation then we can skip and look for next opportunity. I always do that and it’s ever easy with OctaFX broker with extremely supportive feature like rebate program where I get 50% back on all trades and that’s even with the losing one too, so just ideal stuff.