Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bad trading

This is a typical example of my refusal to close fastly a losing trade while I know I could lose more. It happens to me once a week or a month. On this trade, after my entry short, I had several higher lows on CCI, a very strog signal that a reverse was imminent. Trade not closed, went to -22 and luckily enouph reversed again, so I could close it at -12p. It could go to -50 or -100. How can I risk a week's labour in just one trade? That's still a mystery to me.

1 comment:

Grame said...

Bad trading is not losing, but it’s in what way we lose, if we trade well yet lose then we should never get disappointed as it’s quite normal, but if we trade without plans then it’s really bad trade. I am one of the luckiest guys since I am working with OctaFX broker and they got rebate service option, so this turns even the bad trade into good and profitable for everyone due to getting 50% cash back on all offers.