Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Strong bias = dangerous trap

The strongly biased market of the last two days (sharp decline of the euro) made me trade whithout a safety net. Price went to -13 on the second trade (as the max. -10 stop was unefficient yesterday) and I was ready to close with a big loss, as the correction could drive much deeper. Suddenly the price scetched a local lower high and dropped like a stone! I closed at +5 and I couldn't believe I was on the positive side!
Not very professional trading, really...Like a newbie, again..

3 comments:

Obama said...

This is something very common with me because there are many times where I am hesitant in opening a trade but once I see it going in my direction then no matter how far it has gone I still ride it which is a horrible habit in most times because it can take a U-turn very fast and I don’t want to be against it. If I do this sort of trade then money management is necessary and thanks to OctaFX broker, it is really possible due to the massive bonus of 50% that we get.

rock rack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ardan fathur said...

It is a well known fact that when traders indulge in multiple currencies in the CFD market, they can expect fabulous profits but they can also incur enormous losses. It is therefore necessary for traders to be critically analytical of the changing economic trends before they open their positions. FXB Trading offers updates on real time basis on multiple currencies across the world and equips the traders with analytical tools.