Friday, January 25, 2008

Mistake of the month

I was finishing a perfect trading week this afternoon with superb stats and nice trades, 16% positive and, suddenly, I started trading like a madman. 20 trades in 2 hours. On the last one I entered long whithout stoploss, for the first time this week. The price fall started then, I didn't close the trade at -15 or -20, thinking that the previous uptrend was about to resume. Two trend lines were broken, no close! I did it finally at -69 pips... 10% loss in one trade, horrific.

Some months ago I was in this kind of situation every week. Now I do this once a month. That's a progress...

1 comment:

Ayesha said...

Mistakes are something which everyone makes, so one should never be worried over it at all, if we are to be successful than we must learn to accept them and move on. It is a thing that makes the difference between winner and loser, so if we are able to do that right than making profits is no tough deal and currently I am able to do it very well with support of OctaFX broker where they have strong rebate program to help me earn 15 dollars profits per lot size trade.