Saturday, January 19, 2008

Weekly stats : Week 10 (14-18 Jan.)

A really nice week for me, like the first two on this template (early November). 33% less trades than previous week, less commissions paid. Win/loss ratio was increased and Reward/Risk ratio (av. win/av. loss) is bigger than 1 for the first time. Conservative trading and fast loss cut gave these results.

The week finished 15,80% positive and January is up 19,37% by now.

Very meticulous and cautious trading payed off this ending week. This style is against my character perhaps, but I have to change in order to become a better trader. Besides I enjoyed it!

1 comment:

Yousuf said...

It’s lovely to see such growth and for new comers it’s a lesson that they should take seriously because this is how real success is gained, it is not matter of few good trades, but it is all about maintaining it for longer period. I use to struggle to do this, but with regular practice that I do with OctaFX broker on their Champion demo contest, it has really made me into a solid trader and i believe this is how I am able to be successful easily.