Monday, August 22, 2011

New toy

I am a Gemini by sign and conviction : I cannot stay in one place, occupied with just one thing. Although profitable on the eur/usd market, I started, during my vacation, to study (off-line) the S&P future's charts. What I liked most was its smoothness : rarely violent events, but quiet, peaceful moves up or down. Much less stop hunting, due to the HUGE liquidity (10-times the eur/usd liquidity), which makes the false moves more difficult to produce. A perfect micro-climate for the scalper. I realy admired how perfectly (technically) the market is moved by the big guys : I only need to follow them.

So today I had my first live trades with the new toy. I traded just 2 contracts in a lazy, post-holidays session, while euro was completely flat. The first trade was wrongly entered far away from the median and it was inevitable to close it with a loss. Last trade could go further.

3 comments:

Rehman said...

You really can’t trust this market to be smooth all the time, it might be working for some time but it can easily turn into violate monster. I always prefer long term trading and thanks to the swap free account by OctaFX broker, it makes things very much easy and that’s due not needed to pay much fees and save so much money for me while even the pressure is lesser to close the trade early as there is only profit no extra charges.

Tweezer said...

FXB Trading is the preferred choice of many traders as their trading website and platform because of the high quality safety and security provided for their funds. These funds get deposited with several established financial institutions across the world. The website also trains the traders through its regulatory articles to keep them updated in the CFD market.

Unknown said...

Forex Trading is the best place to invest instead of the stock market. Risks are negligible and the commision is very low. Trade through MT5 trader tool to get more benefits.