Saturday, May 17, 2008

Joy

I was listening this cd yesterday, while I had my unique trade of the day. I felt entirely the joy, the serenity, the inner peace of every note of the Violin Concerto, this luminous Beethoven 's masterpiece (one of many). The joy of this music was in phase with the joy i feel recently in my life for several reasons. It was also the joy feeling the connection of music movement with price movement, having them both live at the same moment and in contrapunto. The joy that (successfull) trading can be very simple and that one hour trading per day is all I need, dedicating the rest of my time to more important occupations. The joy, finally, that because of trading I discovered qualities I never had, like consistency and discipline.

Beethoven wrote the concerto in the happiest period of his life. The portrait on the cd cover is irrelevant, was made many years later. Isabelle Faust, in her modern interpretation, is excellent.

1 comment:

Nehra said...

Joy is just what we feel in mind, if we don’t feel good then there is joy in nothing, I believe we should always be hard working to reach to situations where we can feel happy. The best joy comes with financial freedom; if we don’t have freedom financially then we will never be able to enjoy much. I am fortunate due to OctaFX broker with their incredible offers which includes 50% bonus on deposit and it can be used for trading as well.