Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nice afternoon

I am proud for this session, although the 3rd trade was not good. But in my condition, i cannot ask for more. Stopped here to enjoy some music, as my friend Andrea suggested.

An other friend asked me why I draw an arrow AND a triangle for every entry/exit. I don't draw anything. The program (Ninjatrader) puts these symbols on the chart when I click to enter/exit trades IN REAL TIME, via their chart trader utility. The arrow signs the moment, the little black triangle takes account of the spread too. This is also my only proof that my trades are real. NO "creative" drawing of arrows on the charts, afterwards. lol.

2 comments:

andreahaku said...

20 pips in 30 minutes it's not bad considering that you're tired and not in the perfect "mood" to trade ;)

So I'll claim today a positive trading day!

Siddique said...

For me, it doesn’t matter what session or what time I trade on, it’s all about doing it with confidence and with right approach. I believe that is more than enough to take care of everything else. I do it nicely with OctaFX broke and with their mighty offering having small spreads from 0.1 pips for all major pairs and the topping for all this comes in their rebate program where I get 50% back on all trades that counts losing trades too!