Saturday, June 20, 2009

Repetitio est mater...

This post if for Ryan who wrote in the comments that I do "great trading as always". Nothing less true than this. I worked hard to get a level of consistency but I did, and I continue to do, a LOT of mistakes in trading. In this blog there are a lot, I took the time to collect some in a new label, the Trades : the ugly ones. You can find there all the silly or capital mistakes you can imagine...By reviewing these, I felt the effect of evolution : the recent mistakes are less important that the older ones. That's my reward. This is also the effect of adopting a more strict scalping attitude : controlling the risk exposure. I should read this mistakes companion every day, before I start trading...Repetition is the mother of learning, as the Latins said. Hope that this can help you, too..

1 comment:

Ryan said...

wise and true words constantino..again my thanks for sharing your journey here so that others, including myself, can learn and improve...

Ryan